Theme© by Fisana

Fool Moon

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  stone : (26 March 2015 - 10:37 AM) Jeremy Clarkson sacked from Top Gear. That's very disappointing.
@  Helice : (26 March 2015 - 12:15 PM) Not a show I've ever watched. Why was he sacked?
@  stone : (26 March 2015 - 04:35 PM) Top Gear is one of my favorite shows. Apparently he got into a little tussle with one of the producers and bloodied his nose.
@  stone : (26 March 2015 - 04:36 PM) Being that the show brings the BBC nearly 100 million a year, and that the rest of the show's presenters are now hesitant to continue on without him, the shows future with the current cast is in doubt.
@  MamaJean : (09 April 2015 - 10:33 PM) My son is not going to be happy about that, Stone. He loves that show.
@  Aint : (10 May 2015 - 09:40 PM) I've been watching episodes on FireTV. Hilarious!
@  Blizzard : (04 June 2015 - 09:36 PM) Meow!
@  Helice : (05 June 2015 - 10:17 AM) Hiya, Blizz!  Nice to see you drop by. :)
@  aus : (13 June 2015 - 08:50 PM) A minister parked his car in a no parking zone in a large city because he was short of time and couldn't find a space with a meter. So he put a not under the windshield wiper that read Ï have circled the block 100 times. If I don't park  here ,I'll miss my appointment. FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES>
When he returned, he found a citation from the police officer along with this note. I've circled this block for 10 years. If I don't give you a ticket, I'll lose my job. LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION>
@  aus : (21 June 2015 - 08:18 PM) A married cuple both 60 years old, were celebrating their 35th anniversary. During their party  a fairy appeared to congratulate them and grant them each one wish.
@  aus : (21 June 2015 - 08:20 PM) The wife wanted to travel around the world. The fairy waved her wand and poof- the wife had tickets in her hand for a world cruise.
@  aus : (21 June 2015 - 08:21 PM) Next, the fairy asked the husband what he wanted, He said Ï wish I had a wife 30 years younger than me".
@  aus : (21 June 2015 - 08:23 PM) So the fairy picked up her wand and poof-the husband was 90.
@  stone : (07 July 2015 - 09:32 PM) Ha!
@  Helice : (08 July 2015 - 06:19 AM) Quick on the draw!
@  mmoghand : (20 July 2015 - 07:50 AM) Who else here sees Donald Trump as a clone of Angela Merkel ?
@  mmoghand : (20 July 2015 - 04:28 PM) Merkel with a tablespoon of Limbaugh on top?
@  Helice : (24 July 2015 - 07:51 PM) Only if G.W.Bush tries to give him a neck massage.

Toggle Community Community

Forum Stats Last Post Info

General Chit-chat

Shoot the breeze with our other members here

• 67 topics
  • 2,404 replies
So, What
N.O. selfie

Member Albums

• 87 images
  • 12 comments
  • aus
  • A week ago

Toggle Town Meeting Town Meeting

Hot Button Issues

Stop the presses! Wait till you see *this*!

• 1,204 topics
  • 30,164 replies
Scott Walker Says Forced Va... - last post by Docinbird

U.S. Domestic Affairs

Is it a hot political issue? Controversial court ruling? Let's hash it out here!

• 1,231 topics
  • 28,263 replies
Gun News - last post by Dax

World News & Opinions

What state is our world in?

• 960 topics
  • 26,325 replies
#BlackLivesMatter v Piers M... - last post by Docinbird

War on Terror

The United States and The War on Terror, or "You want a piece of US?"

• 753 topics
  • 22,912 replies
Pam Geller vs. ISIS - last post by Dax

Town Dump

Have something to post that doesn't quite fit anywhere else...? Dump it in here.

• 172 topics
  • 6,235 replies
Bumpertics. Political Bumpe... - last post by Docinbird

Toggle Science, Technology, Health, and the Environment Science, Technology, Health, and the Environment

Cool Science

The latest scientific discoveries. Science and how it impacts you. Gain a greater perspective of your place in the Universe.

• 504 topics
  • 4,327 replies
Maybe You Should Rethink Th... - last post by Aint

Health Matters

Medicine and health care can be minefields. Share experiences with peers for support.

• 713 topics
  • 9,003 replies
Old Age - last post by aus

The Earth

Environmental issues, earth science & natural history, plants & animals, gardening, pets, and things of the earth.

• 224 topics
  • 2,369 replies
the human in earth is killi... - last post by Lord Viskey

The Unexplained

What's behind it? UFO's, alien abduction, ghosts, messages from beyond, supernatural phenomena, the paranormal in general? Join us for serious talk about the unexplained here.

• 83 topics
  • 1,467 replies
Serious replys only ... thi... - last post by Cy_Click

Computer Tips

General computer discussion. Problems with spyware? Internet issues? Is your computer giving you fits? Put down that hammer, dry your eyes and stop in for some answers. Post here if you have a problem, or think you can help someone else in need.

• 255 topics
  • 2,574 replies
Microsoft releases Windows... - last post by stone

Toggle Faith and Philosophy Faith and Philosophy

Interfaith

Fool Moon's community of Religion, Faith, and Philosophy.

• 1,763 topics
  • 53,814 replies
Why do you not believe ? - last post by Grams

Jesus Talk

1. Christian Books, Films, TV, and Music

Jesus Talk - a Christian space. Prayer requests, Bible discussion, chat schedules, and more. Meet Thy Neighbor. :)

• 1,082 topics
  • 32,182 replies
Gone to Heaven - last post by Grams

Secular Oasis

Secular humanists and atheists, this is your oasis. Proselytization not allowed.

• 36 topics
  • 551 replies
Survey Shows Number Of Non-... - last post by Helice

Pagan Circle

Pagan Family Circle. Merry Meet! Wiccans, Neo-Pagans, Family Trads, Shamans, and Witches -- Welcome.

• 614 topics
  • 4,613 replies
Cooking Dinner Does Not Mak... - last post by Aint

Toggle Fun & Games Fun & Games

The Paranoia Files

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't all out to get you. Trust no-one.

• 549 topics
  • 14,905 replies
Watching me from above? - last post by Cy_Click

Game On!

Start your engines, gather your armies of goblins and shoulder your plasma rifle. This is the games forum, reporting for duty.

• 53 topics
  • 576 replies
(Game) Triplets - last post by minesadorada

Relationships

Love, marriage, family, kids, parents, divorce, romance, friendship - whether it's frightening or fabulous, another perspective can help. We all need a little help from our friends, sometimes. :)

• 427 topics
  • 9,897 replies
2nd cousins dating ... acce... - last post by Helice

Sports Talk

NASCAR, Fantasy football, baseball, soccer, and more!

• 150 topics
  • 2,676 replies
If you ain't cheatin, y... - last post by Dax

Funhouse

Welcome to the FunHouse. Join the loonies at Fool Moon!

• 124 topics
  • 8,520 replies
What no music thread? - last post by Helice

McGuffin's Untrue News

If we say it's Untrue, there's no way you can sue.

• 76 topics
  • 345 replies
Fox News Hires Students - last post by McGuffin

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      20 Jul
    Dax

I don't do Donald Trump jokes. For one thing, it's too easy, but the main reason is it seldom works to do a joke on a joke.

• Photo
      26 Feb
    MamaJean

Ooooh. What's this new doohickey?

Show comments (1)
View All Updates

Recent Facebook Activity

July 2015

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18